Estimate Moving Charges
If you are packing and moving into or out of, a second home or a vacation home - let Lord's International Packers and Movers provide the services to ease your packing and moving. Your time is valuable and precious; let us manage your move! We are reliable packers and movers who will manage all your moving processes very carefully and smartly. We just simplify your move by handling all the packing and moving process from source to destination.
Lord's Professional Movers and packers provides Cardboard carton to wooden crates built with shock absorbers and integral ramps to pack all your valuable items. Our experienced professional team handles all types of packing so that your valuable goods reach destination without any damage. We pack your goods on site or have it packed at our warehouses. We pay strict attention while packing and moving your fragile item from source to destination. All Packing materials used are recyclable, so no need to worry about wastage.
Every Packers and Movers arranges a pre-move house survey to calculate the volume of your goods, allowing them to provide you with quote for your move. You have to keep in mind that professional movers and packers charge by the weight and volume of your belongings, so it can be difficult to determine if you are already going overboard with your allotted budget. Call reliable packers and movers like Lord's International Packers and Movers for moving at affordable price.
Lord's movers and packers not only give attention to professional packing and moving but also give immense thought and intelligence to make the delivery on time. A successful packers and movers like Lord's International Packers and Movers always plan for On-Time delivery because Time is precious and money. Lord's packers and movers always make a detailed move plan and provide the estimation to customer to ensure that they can deliver the good on-time. Lord's not just delivers the goods on-time but also quotes competitive price.
What should I care about when moving to new home?
- Identify all your important and necessary items and discard any unnecessary or not so valuable items, make a moving list for your reference.
- Clean entire house, turn off all lights, and any electric device, close all doors and windows.
- Make proper travel arrangements for the day after loading as weather delays or unforeseen problems could result.
- Make a diagram showing where the furniture is to be place in each room. This will help the un-loaders and make the delivery process smoother.
- Items that can’t be moved or stored in your shipment include:
- Flammable items
- Combustible items
- Aerosol Cans
- Hazardous Materials
- Nail Polish/Removers
- Ammunition and Explosives
- Legal Documents
- If relocation is being sponsored by your company, there is probably a relocation policy. It is advised that you thoroughly read and understand it.
- The policy normally sets limits on weight allowance and total relocation expense. There may be an additional allowance for items to be shipped via air freight that you’ll need immediately upon arrival in your destination country.
- For best moving results hire professional packers and movers, that can handle all your packing, transporting, and delivery process at once.